Monday, April 23, 2012

Forums and websites to visit for slingshots and honest review

Greetings,

 This is my first blog entry and I feel it needs to be said as the interest of Slingshots becomes more popular with the information super highway (internet) being the main source new comers and old enthusiasts alike often search for websites and forums to visit to share their passion for slingshots.

Websites:
First of all one of greatest if not only (active) websites to exist online about slingshots with an unbiased attitude is Melchior's website a great website and the man is very honest and enthusiastic about the entire subject of Slingshots. http://slingshot-shooting.de/index.html

Updated address for Mel's website: Again thank you Melchior for adding my blog to your links list

Mel,
 I really enjoy your essay Power, a very honest view of the whole "powerful slingshot fad" I agree with you power is relative in a slingshot.

I know no other fully active websites of slingshots and if I missed something please let me know.

Forums: While I'm not active in very many forums I think it goes without saying that eventually you will want to interact with others in your slingshot pursuits.


 Some GOOD FORUMS

I belong to only two forums at the moment.

 Hunters and target shooters are welcome in this place as we all have the same thing in common The love of slingshots.  http://rebelslingshotforum.freeforums.org/index.php



The Poacher's Pocket: A UK based forum dedicated to country living and has it's fair share of Catapult/Slingshot enthusiasts. Both hunting and target shooters and talented slingshot makers as well.  Good place, peaceful atmosphere.

http://thepoacherspocket.forumotion.co.uk/forum


That's all for now

Nico



1 comment:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    viral marketing forum

    ReplyDelete